We’ve started up our lunch service and now have hot soups and cold sandwiches available from 11:30 to 2:3o every weekday. You can grab and go or sit and enjoy your meal in our Marché Soupson eating area.
We roast all our own lunch meats for our sandwiches to avoid using cold cuts that are full of salts, tenderizers and preservatives including sodium nitrate.
The soups are also available cold in 1 litre jars to take home and enjoy!
The December 7 to 11th soups are:
- Creamy Pumpkin (Tuesday)
- Cream of Carrot (Wednesday)
- Chili (Thursday)
- Potato Leek (Friday)
This week’s sandwich menu:
- Cumin Rubbed Roast Beef with Cheddar
- Roast Chicken with Brie and Pear
- Mushroom Vegepaté with Nappa Cabbage (v)
- Chèvre des Neiges goat cheese, Cranberries and Toasted Walnuts. (v)
Fresh Coleslaw and fruit salad available to compliment your soup or sandwich.
We’re looking forward to feeding you soon!!
NOTE: To view upcoming soup menus please go to the MENU tab above or click this link: http://www.soupson.ca/menu/?lang=en